City of London, London
28 days ago
You will be joining a fast growing, independent full-service agency. They pride themselves on being very inclusive and despite the challenges of the pandemic they have managed to keep growing and kept progression plans in place (with a round of promotions in December).
This is an opportunity for someone from a social background who is eager to take up another channel. Due to the independent spirit of the agency, they encourage plenty of cross channel exposure beyond this.
When you join you will be…
- Managing Search and Social campaigns for some of the agency's key clients
- Play a instrumental role in developing the relationship with the client
- Planning, forecasting, and executing new projects and campaigns.
- Managing clients and key stakeholders and any requests they have for insight or data.
- Taking ownership of tasks around strategy executing, optimising, and reporting on campaigns
- There will be possible management and mentoring of more junior members of the team
- Have knowledge Paid Social (or Paid Social and Search), with at least 2-3 years of experience, preferably within an agency.
- Excellent understanding of Paid Search and Social techniques (research, optimisation, and evaluation).
- A people person- happy to work with collaboratively with others in your team and key stakeholders.
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Management experience and a strong record of effectively mentoring others
- Experience with finance clients would be a bonus.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox