City of London, London
£35000 - £42000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 year ago
Biddable Account Manager - Search, Social and Programmatic - £42,000 - London
My client is a media network based in central London working with some of the world's biggest brands. They a great company to work for -they offer a great benefits package including breakfast on the company, subsidised drinks and social events, but also structured training and progression tracks for all their employees. They are also very proud that during their annual cultural audit, without fail a significant finding is that their agency is the nicest company people have worked for.
They are currently looking for a Biddable Account Manager who has a background in PPC or Programmatic to work on one of their largest clients. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver excellence in the planning and delivery of digital media
- Provide support for the Group Manager in the management and the day-to-day running of accounts, and manage the production of plans, process and delivery
- Management of client budgets, through planning, optimisation, and reconciliation
- Ensure that best-practice planning processes are followed, to produce best-in-class media plans and optimisation strategies to deliver campaign KPIs
- Work with the Group Manager to develop planning principles and grow team knowledge of different 3rd party providers and ad technologies
- Take a strategic approach to ensure that client / campaign KPIs are reached or exceeded
- DMP campaign set-up and utilising insights to improve campaign performance
- Understand different attribution models
- Regularly presenting to clients, and leading meetings
- Develop strong relationships with key media owners to access best opportunities, and maintain respectful interactions with them
- Develop case studies and seek out research opportunities
- Develop optimisation strategies and be responsible for implementation and delivery
- Manage and motivate more junior members of the team, sharing planning knowledge and developing their skills to ensure quality output
- Develop strong relationship with the trading desk, to deliver best-in-class programmatic campaigns
- Work closely with the Comms Planning Teams to see how investment into digital can be increased, what the additional budgets will deliver and estimated impact on other channels and ROI
- Collaborate with other digital specialist teams and the wider publisher team including print to deliver multi-media strategies to achieve client performance goals
- Commercial focus, monitor spends against trading targets to deliver the best value for the agency and clients
- Experience in managing the display/video planning for a large-scale client. Programmatic experience is essential
- Experience in both direct response and brand campaigns with the ability to identify and set KPIs, and measure the complete user journey
- Experience of managing and developing a team of juniors
- Demonstrate a passion for and knowledge of the digital marketplace, including an in-depth knowledge of Display and an innate curiosity for and understanding of new technologies, emerging devices and other digital disciplines
- Ability to spot new opportunities and identify and develop best practices to deliver optimal planning for clients
- Commercial awareness and client focus
- Experience with Adobe, DoubleClick, Integral Ad Science, Nielsen, comScore, TGI, etc is required
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as exemplary organisational skills, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent Strategic thinking, and a pioneering and proactive approach of finding a better way wherever possible
You can apply for the role of Biddable Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.