City of London, London
22 days ago
Biddable Account Manager - Independent Agency- London
This challenger agency is the longest standing independent digital agency in the UK. They are an employee-owned trust which means employees have indirect financial stake in the business and benefit if the company is doing well! This is a great example le of how they function as an agency, as they are motivated and have a collaborated team effort. They are forward thinking and innovative in their creative and strategic planning and they are looking for a digital account director to join them and lead in planning and activating for their clients.
- Work with interesting multinational clients with aggressive growth plans so you really have the opportunity to come in and form best practice.
- As it is an employee-owned trust, all members of the team are working towards a common goal
- They are invested in your development and provide each employee with a training budget to spend however they like
If you are passionate about digital planning and buying and working on interesting and diverse clients, this is the job for you!
As the Biddable Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically planning and implementing large scale paid media campaigns for the clients
- Leading client engagement and build strong relationships and trust with clients
- Managing budgets and targets including forecasting and reconciliation and producing campaign analysis
- Focusing on the development of each of your team members by providing continuous support and training
- Working on new business pitches to acquire ambitious clients for the agency
- Produce analysis and quarterly reviews for clients
- Working in collaboration with the Head of Biddable and team members in driving the digital agenda for the client
- Have a proven experience in working with programmatic, paid social and/or paid search experience or at least one of these channels
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital platforms and ad servers
- Have experience either planning or implementing across platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Tiwtter, DV360 and The TradeDesk etc
- Good commercial and up to date awareness
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox