City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
My client is a high growth award winning, global digital, performance agency with offices in London and Australia. They are currently looking for an ambitious and experienced Biddable Media professional to join the team to not only help manage and oversee their clients PPC & Social Media accounts but also take an active role in building the team into a thriving business unit.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take on full responsibility for the running and growth of a key part of the agency. This exciting new role would suit an in-house expert looking for a fresh challenge with a dynamic, friendly and hungry agency or an experienced agency player looking for their next career step into senior management
You will be responsible for the day to day management, optimisation and growth of your client's Biddable campaigns as well as working closely with the affiliate and display teams to ensure an integrated offering to your clients.
- Managing client's budgets and expectations effectively, ensuring all campaigns deliver in line with our client's objectives
- Working with the MD to evolving our agency credentials in the Biddable space
- Maximising the relationship between paid search and other channels by working closely with the whole agency team
- Keeping up to date with industry news and developments and sharing this with the team and our clients
- Ongoing strategic reviews of all campaigns
- Representing the agency by speaking at events, attending industry functions and publishing thought leadership white papers
- Developing a market leading product that becomes recognised for its excellence
- Managing a team of (2) biddable professionals
- At least 3 years' experience of hands on PPC & Biddable management, working with budgets of at least £50,000 a month
- People management
- Highly motivated with the ability to lead and motivate others
- A great team player with brilliant communication skills
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Google Altaic's
- Proactive team player with a keen eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial with ambition to build a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.