City of London, London
about 2 months ago
I am working with an agency specialised in working with clients in the West End and Theatre.
They pretty much do it all (creative, brand, strategy, social media & content and paid performance) for some of the biggest names in the West End.
They list their benefits as:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days holiday
- Flexible / Hybrid working
- Company pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity package
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket Loan
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Complimentary theatre/entertainment tickets
- We also have the 5 for 5 scheme which changes each year but for now the activities are the following - wine club, yoga & meditation, book club, massages, arts & crafts.
- Responsible for all agency clients activity across Google Ads, this will mainly be PPC but will also include some YouTube and Discovery campaigns
- Setting up, running, monitoring and optimising campaigns, as well as analysing ROAS benchmarks and implementing improvements to existing campaigns to help drive ticket sales
- Provide regular updates to senior management and account managers on client results and changes to strategy
- Working collaboratively with other specialists, aligning Biddable planning with all other media channels
- Applying insight from performance to optimise campaigns towards client objectives
- Produce high quality client-facing reports
- Budget management - from channel optimisation, laydowns, planning, and delivery to reporting
- PPC specialist with hands-on agency experience managing Google Ads campaigns across multiple accounts
- Familiar with the evolving landscape of Google Ads and able to effectively mitigate challenges
- Technically and analytically minded, you thrive in a results-driven environment
- Skilled in analysing performance metrics and able interpret them and use the data to deliver tangible campaign optimisations and outcomes
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Thorough understanding of campaign implementation and experience of managing the process end to end
- You must understand tracking processes across all relevant platforms and be competent in using Google Analytics or another web analytics solution
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confident and resourceful, you will have autonomy over the business you work on, but the pressure to perform will reflect this
- A team player, with the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, in a busy and constantly changing environment
- Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
- Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox