about 2 months ago
Biddable Manager - Independent Agency
This role is going to be fully remote for 6-12 months.
NOT able to sponsor so please have a right to work in the UK
- Although a little over 12 months old (368 days at the time of posting!) the business has gone through a period of accelerated growth, driven by our value-first approach to digital marketing.
- As opposed to traditional agencies, who (in our opinion) spend too much time focusing on process, profit and self-congratulations, we're building an agency that's orientated towards and obsessed with delivering client value.
- This approach has seen us race to over £8m in billings as clients realise the potential of our proposition, and we're just getting started!
- Be responsible for development, management and optimisation of paid search and paid social platforms
- Manage budgets and daily spend for client base
- Developing a close working relationship with Google, Facebook & Tik Tok to ensure we remain at the forefront of what's possible on the platforms
- To work closely with all clients ensuring a complete understanding of their goals and to maintain and build solid relationships
- Analysing the performance and impact of digital marketing activity on clients' businesses
- Leverage insights from analytics platform to make changes to paid campaigns
- Create and implement effective ad copy
- Support the team in making optimisation recommendations for digital activity
- Stay up-to-date on changes and best practices for the key performance channels
- 3+ years relevant experience working either client side or agency side
- Strategic and creative thinking - always focusing on innovative, but measurable solutions
- Adaptable team member who can manage multiple campaigns and initiatives
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyse complex issues and to develop data-driven solutions
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox