City of London, London
about 1 year ago
My client is a high growth award winning, global digital, performance agency with offices in London and Australia. They are currently looking for an ambitious & entrepreneurial paid media executive, with a genuine passion for brand building & data and an analytical mindset, to join their award-winning Biddable Media Team.
This role offers a unique opportunity for someone to progress their career in the media industry at a proudly independent agency. It also offers the opportunity to work across some of the most dynamic accounts within the agency spanning a variety of sectors.
As Biddable Account Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, optimisation & growth of your client's PPC campaigns, as well as YouTube & Social campaigns.
You will also get exposure to affiliate and display teams to ensure an integrated service. Alongside helping manage your client's PPC accounts; you will also be integral to helping build the Biddable team into a thriving business unit.
- Working across various biddable media channels, including Paid Search, Google Display Network, YouTube & Social (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter)
- Manage and help define client's PPC budgets effectively
- Ensure campaigns deliver & exceed client's objectives
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve performance and drive growth; weekly and monthly performance reports
- Stay on-the-pulse with industry news and developments
- Will have a genuine passion for digital & data
- At least 12 months experience in biddable media essential
- Great numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills - including time management (e.g. working towards tight deadlines)
- Brilliant communication skills - good at working with a variety of people and levels
- A proactive and Can do approach
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial spirit & curiosity for all things digital
- Previous media or digital experience is essential to this role. Any training programmes/courses you have done are advantageous (Google Squared, IPA Foundation, Adwords etc)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.