City of London, London
about 2 months ago
This is a brilliant opportunity with an agency that is 50-60 people strong, yet part of one of the top 5 agency networks. Plus, the agency has a close relationship with other agencies within the group specialised in Comms, PR, Customer Experience and more, giving you a wider breadth of exposure. They work with global names in retail, tech, finance, fashion and more. They have quite a few well-known challenger brands on their client list, so a creative approach to your work is a must!
They have two open positions open across top names in tech, gaming, fashion and finance. They are open to speaking to applicants from a social only or search only background, as long as you can demonstrate a passion and eagerness to learn another channel!
When you join you will be…
- Managing Search and Social campaigns for some of the agency's largest clients
- Play a instrumental role in developing the relationship with the client
- Planning, forecasting, and executing new projects and campaigns.
- Managing clients and key stakeholders and any requests they have for insight or data.
- Taking ownership of tasks around strategy executing, optimising, and reporting on campaigns
- Managing and mentoring more junior members of the team
- Have knowledge of Paid Search or Paid Social, with at least 2-3 years of experience, preferably within an agency.
- Excellent understanding of Paid Search and Social techniques (research, optimisation, and evaluation).
- A people person- happy to work with collaboratively with others in your team and key stakeholders.
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Management experience and a strong record of effectively mentoring others.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox