7 months ago
Biddable Account Manager OR Biddable Account Director - Independent Agency
- A leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands.
- Their media strategies are based on people's behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act - so that they reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
- They work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
The Role - Manager
- Managing PPC and Social Media implementation and reporting
- Work with Account Directors and Head of Biddable to implement best practice processes for campaign management and optimisation
- Account set up, audience/keyword strategy, bid management, ad copy, landing page optimisation, analysis, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, KPI's, conversion and reporting of paid search and paid social accounts.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all search engines /social media platforms and ensure the team are up to speed on the latest developments
The Role - Director
- The Biddable AD is responsible for ensuring that your clients' receive an outstanding level of service and strategic thinking across their Biddable activity.
- You will lead planning and activation across paid search and social for your client mix, and work closely with clients and TM teams to develop and implement recommendations.
- You will also play an active role in our cross-department AD team to influenc e the future direction of the business.
- Act as senior point of contact for all paid search, paid social activation queries (internal and external)
- Lead the output of your team ensuring expectations are met at highest standard
- Create strategy and detailed plans including budget proposals from briefs provided both from clients and internal client servicing teams.
- Contribute to Senior Management team initiatives with ideas and new processes when required
- Working on new business pitches when required
- You will have hands-on experience planning and executing paid search and paid social campaigns across the main search engines and social media platforms.
- You will be a self-starter with a can do attitude, be independent, curious, motivated and interested in developing yourself
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.