23 days ago
Biddable Account Manager OR Biddable Account Director - Independent Agency
- A leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands.
- Their media strategies are based on people's behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act - so that they reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
- They work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
The Role - Manager
- Managing PPC and Social Media implementation and reporting
- Work with Account Directors and Head of Biddable to implement best practice processes for campaign management and optimisation
- Account set up, audience/keyword strategy, bid management, ad copy, landing page optimisation, analysis, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, KPI's, conversion and reporting of paid search and paid social accounts.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all search engines /social media platforms and ensure the team are up to speed on the latest developments
The Role - Director
- The Biddable AD is responsible for ensuring that your clients' receive an outstanding level of service and strategic thinking across their Biddable activity.
- You will lead planning and activation across paid search and social for your client mix, and work closely with clients and TM teams to develop and implement recommendations.
- You will also play an active role in our cross-department AD team to influenc e the future direction of the business.
- Act as senior point of contact for all paid search, paid social activation queries (internal and external)
- Lead the output of your team ensuring expectations are met at highest standard
- Create strategy and detailed plans including budget proposals from briefs provided both from clients and internal client servicing teams.
- Contribute to Senior Management team initiatives with ideas and new processes when required
- Working on new business pitches when required
- You will have hands-on experience planning and executing paid search and paid social campaigns across the main search engines and social media platforms.
- You will be a self-starter with a can do attitude, be independent, curious, motivated and interested in developing yourself
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox