18 days ago
Biddable Manager - Independent Agency
Founded in 2016 as a full-service media agency, with the ambition to change the media industry (and its reputation). We deliver good work, that works and in a transparent way. But we do far more than just buy media, we see ourselves as a communications strategy agency, integral to our clients' businesses for long term and stable growth. We are, where brands grow, and we've just had one of our most profitable years' ever. Culturally, we are genuine. We are kind, respectful (not at the forfeit of banter however) and we challenge each other (we're like family). We are also fast-paced!
I specialise in Paid Advertising, mainly in Paid Search and Paid Social (Google Ads, Bings Ads, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube). I plan what I buy, I don't just buy it, which is great fun as I see everything through start to finish. I will have my own dedicated clients I'm solely responsible for across paid advertising, as well as contribute to larger accounts. I will attend client calls as well as face to face meetings, so I have a chance to build some wonderful relationships when I'm not analysing data, optimising campaigns or reporting. I love keeping up to date with industry trends, testing new product launches and help feedback on how we do things so we can do it better. I understand growing brands doesn't always rely on optimising towards the cheapest/most efficient metric, but what will be the most 'effective'.
- I'm certified in at least Google Advertising.
- I have experience in planning and buying (implementing) my paid advertising campaigns in their chosen media platforms.
- I can forecast/provide estimates on the channels I'm buying with an understanding that different objectives require different approached and KPIs e.g. brand awareness and performance strategies are two different approaches despite being able to buy them in the same channel.
- I can pace monthly/planned spends to budget and optimise throughout the duration of activity to meet KPIs/campaign objectives.
- I can help with onboarding new clients by advising on how to provide us with the account access levels we need e.g. How to link Google Ads to our MCC etc…
- I know how to wrap URLs with UTM tagging/spot errors in this so all campaign activity can be tracked accurately.
- I can perform keyword research to identify areas of opportunity through paid search advertising and consult on recommended spends for desired results. I will use this to build campaigns to meet best practice.
- Fantastic Excel skills: I love a pivot table and formulas to help me build fantastic reports for my client and analyse my campaign performance efficiently to yield the best results.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox