City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
This is an exciting new UK based brand of a global industrial business supplier based in the US who's aim is to disrupt the UK market through innovation and they need a Biddable Media Manager to help them achieve success. This is a start-up environment but with the financial backing of an established global player meaning that fast growth, quick implementation of new ideas and career progression are all at the top of the agenda.
As the Biddable Manager your primary responsibility is to manage company search engine marketing accounts through spend management, setting budgets and optimising portfolios to maximise ROI.
- Manage and develop biddable strategy
- Responsibility for the growth of online customer acquisition through PPC
- Present weekly and monthly performance reports to key stakeholders
- Manage PPC budget, monthly and annual forecasting of spend to opportunity
- Work with key stakeholders to set targets
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers to improve the quality of product listings
- Train, mentor and manage junior staff in the biddable team
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding pf PPC across Goggle and Bing
- Experience with PLAs
- Sounds understanding of analytics software
- Commercial acumen
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.