£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a unique opportunity for a talented SEO professional to move into an exciting, forward-thinking, global business who are expanding their consumer offering. Operating in 6 continents with lots of global offices, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step into a globally leading heritage brand.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, you will be tasked with driving and executing on international marketing strategy and optimisation for the consumer website.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategy to support consumer website migration
- SEO optimisation and maximise ROI
- Implementing technical SEO
- Monitor redriects, click rate, bounce rate and other KPIs
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity
- Work closely with developers and marketing team to coordination cross channel marketing strategies
- Stay up to date with latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Extensive broad SEO experience (technical, content strategy and optimisation)
- Proven track record of link building/developing backlink profile via relationships, publishing content and outreach
- Experience using SEO tools such as SEM Rush, Brightedge etc
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox