£24000 - £30000 per annum
9 days ago
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.They are a leading independent media-buying agency. Having been established in 1975, we have launched and built some of the best known UK brands both offline and online. They have remained an independent buying agency for over 40 years and trade on detail, experience and return on investment. They offer the opportunity for an ambitious commercially minded candidate to help build out the agency offering from the ground up and achieve rapid career progression along the way, as they look to expand.
The digital department is growing fast with year on year growth. They are a Google Premier Agency and specialise in generating ROI across Search, Social and Display Advertising.
As a Biddable Planner, you will be heavily involved in both PPC and Paid Social reporting/planning/optimisation for the Agency's brands across retail, e-commerce, entertainment and travel. You will work on achieving client ROI targets using bespoke bidding strategies.
This is a great opportunity for you to take that step towards becoming an Account Manager, work more strategically, and join one of the best agencies in London right now.
Working as part of a digital agency, the digital planner develops and presents strategic marketing recommendations for a range of clients. Reporting to the Head of Digital and multi-tasking over a number of projects, the role is a busy one, ensuring quality is never compromised.
- Examining clients' businesses to understand their values and objectives.
- Producing cohesive and thorough plans to create profitable campaigns.
- Generating creative ideas with other members of the team.
- Presenting findings to senior staff members and clients.
- Identifying potential problems and devising new ways of rectifying them.
- Establishing strong relationships with clients and vendors.
- Identifying opportunities for growing the list of client's portfolio.
- 1-2 years proven experience working on PPC and Paid Social campaigns in a marketing, business, or audience context
- Solid understanding of all social and paid search platforms and confident implementing changes based on different bidding strategies.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager Media Agencies - Manchester
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox