City of London
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + negotiable
7 months ago
- An award-winning independent agency
- One of the leading top 20 digital marketing agencies in the UK
- This company have a vision to deliver high performance digital marketing through a combination of brilliant ideas and flawless execution
As Biddable Senior Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and optimise the best possible performance across biddable accounts.
- Manage budgets and targets including forecasting and reporting
- Produce analysis and value-adding, actionable insights regularly across client set.
- Build strong relationships with clients in order to influence and cross sell.
- Comprehensive understanding of each client, their targets, their vision and our part in their marketing plan.
- Support the team for successful incubation and implementation of new clients within the team.
- Previous PPC & Paid Social experience
- Google AdWords and Bing certified
- Knowledge of bid management tools like Marin, Kenshoo or DS3
- Knowledge of Facebook
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.