£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a newly created, specialist biddable team that sits in a wider, thriving marketing function. This is an industry leading aggregator business who are looking for someone to take charge of their social channels and drive big growth and uncover new revenue streams for the business. With an established reputation as one of the bets business's to work for, you will have access to fast-tracked career progression, an unrivalled company culture in a business that relentlessly innovates.
Reporting to the Head of Biddable, you will embody the role of a true biddable media specialist through leading the strategy and continuous optimisation of biddable campaigns across all social platforms. You your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and contribute to long term projects across the wider biddable team
- Sustain and improve performance goals of marketing campaigns through effective strategies (incl. bidding and targeting) in line with best practices
- Identify and deliver high-impact campaign opportunities
- Launching key new verticals and new business models
- Act as platform champion
- Training new starters and delivering training workshops
- Strong experience in biddable media and direct response
- Experience in working with emerging social platforms (i.e. Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat etc)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong team ethic
- Driven, ambitious and tenacious
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.