City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
The agency is a full service digital agency at the forefront of digital advertising, covering search, social, programmatic, display, SMS and email ad buying. Our mission is to help our clients increase yearly sales revenue by providing the optimal strategy and execution for advertising campaigns throughout the customer purchase process. Whether this is driving brand awareness, new customer acquisition or expanding the value of existing customers, we pride ourselves in being the best at what we do to help our clients succeed, no matter how big or small the goal.
Located in USA, Europe and Asia our team members they have managed over 1 billion dollars of ad spend across global brand and performance campaigns in all verticals.
Founded only in 2017, the agency is growing rapidly, having already managed over 20 million dollars of spend in its first year. Since then the company overall has grown to around 20 people with global clients in Entertainment, Tech, Food and Finance.
As a Paid Search Specialist, you will:
- Design, manage and execute large-scale paid search (PPC) campaigns in Google Adwords (including all their products such as Youtube, GDN , Gmail and Search) and Bing
- Drive new ideas and execution to improve performance of SEM campaigns including account structure, bid strategy, ad copy, keyword expansion, landing page optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize paid search performance
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to create unified, cross-channel campaigns
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will help continue the development of the paid search channels
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 2-5 years of SEM experience, agency experience preferable.
- Proven track record of success with search campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines.
- Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Google certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certifications a plus.
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Well-organized and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- A passion for Digital Marketing and learning!
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
What they can offer you:
- Exposure to high profile clients and large Digital campaigns.
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training across multiple platforms.
- Fast progression routes as the company continues to rapidly grow.
- Private Healthcare allowance.
- An Excellent Bonus scheme!
- The opportunity to one day build and lead your own team.
- A constantly challenging role.
- A fun, friendly working environment!
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.