City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
They agency are one of the world's largest and longest standing global communication groups, winning multiple awards throughout its extensive history. In the UK alone there are over 600 employees across four London offices. As a media agency you can expect to work with a range of fantastic clients and enjoy a fast pace, bred by using the latest technology in the field.
Despite their global status and fast paced nature, the performance division where this role is placed, offer excellent scope for progression and training. Training sessions are provided in everything from confidence to presentation skills. They encourage involvement with new business pitches, cross channel training, exposure to other accounts and international secondments, to help get you noticed and accelerate progression at all levels. The team also highly value welfare, and have worked towards setting up meditation sessions and a great social culture.
Several opportunities exist across the business working with clients in the charity sector, media, entertainment, drinks, food and telecommunications the client would like to speak to you and match these to your strengths.
- Developing a rich understanding of your clients' audience and the consumer journey for their vertical, always striving to deliver richer insight to clients.
- Being responsible and accountable for the creation and management of paid search campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and targets.
- Being a technical lead and point of authority on paid search, shopping, AMS and Criteo activity.
- Developing and planning holistic paid performance strategies largely independently.
- Presenting campaign and business strategy to clients, as well as regularly reporting on key performance milestones.
- Proven experience of paid search working in either a fast-paced agency environment with enterprise level clients or strong background in an in-house role.
- A comprehensive understanding of retail, particularly using Google Shopping
- Google Ads, Bing Ads and Search Ads 360 qualified.
- A strong understanding of and experience with analytics platforms.
- A strong understanding of and experience with bid management platforms - predominately Search Ads 360 but knowledge of Kenshoo or Marin is advantageous.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.