£45000 - £50000 per annum + negotiable bonus
Amber Millar Chambers
3 months ago
Brand Communications Manager - Retail
This is an exciting opportunity to step in to a newly created role as a Brand Communications Manager for a company currently leading in the retail eye care market. Working alongside senior stakeholders within the marketing department, the ideal candidate will have strong experience in working with Brands within the E-commerce landscape, designing and implementing strategy as well as PR. You will also evidence confidence in presenting brand story coherently across social channels and company sites.
You will be a key fiure in developing strategy for, and owning the brand voice, supporting the marketing of the brand image across their social media channels as well as front ending the web delivery team all in preparation for regeneration of company sites.
- Opportunity to grow the current in house content team.
- Chance to work with an established company leading in their field.
- Have your creative input on the future of the Brand identity
- Negotiable bonus available.
As the Brand communications Guardian, your responsibilities will include:
- The line management and coordination of a 14 people team with the scope to expand
- Designing and leading the vision and brand strategy- with aim to drive global outreach.
- Shaping and maintaining the company voice with aim to stand out against competitors- working closely with relevant creative teams and agencies.
- Contribute to the construction of press releases, campaigns and story pitching- reporting regularly to internal stakeholders and team members on their success.
- Nurture existing and establish new relationships with industry specialists, media and key influencers.
- Headspere the creative ideas for brand stories and online campaigns.
- Will have (3yrs) experience in creating brands and understand the importance of customer base- you will be expected to present your previous campaign experience.
- Have substantial experience in campaign and content management and have confidence in presenting to senior's and stakeholders.
- Will bring a passion and creative approach in developing strategy and executing campaigns- ideas driven!
- Experience in using google analytics, HCL, Web spell, (Magenta) and understanding of common coding languages is essential at least on a basic level.
- Exhume confidence in presenting, pitching and developing PR.
- Ecommerce background is favoured.
You can apply for this role of Brand Communications Manager now by sending your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.