£380 - £381 per day
2 months ago
2 days in the London based office
6 month with the potential to go perm
My Client is a leading gaming and sports betting company who are looking for a Campaign Manager to work closely with the Senior Brand Manager and broader brand marketing teams. You will be responsible for providing brand support across various Business Units, as well as managing brand led ATL campaigns.
- Acting as a point of contact for both internal and external creative and media teams, providing brand support across the lifecycle of a brand or marketing campaign. Managing the process from briefing to creative development and through to localisation of marketing assets and finally monitoring the performance of the campaign.
- Ensuring that the brand purpose and identity is adhered to, responsible for approving campaign marketing or brand assets across all communication channels such as advertising media, logos and copy.
- Managing the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement (including ROI) of ATL marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring brand awareness, preference and across multiple brands, benchmark competitors and propose changes based on analysis of the data.
- Supporting the Senior Brand Manager in all tasks and, building and keeping a status report up to date, ensuring projects and briefs are kept on track and ensuring the Brand and Content team is fully updated on a regular basis.
- 3-5 years experience in Brand Management, Project Management or Campaign Planning
- Previous industry experience is not essential or preferred
- Experience of working within a large organisation with a matrix of operational teams and delivering business objectives.
- Clear communicator who can translate thoughts into clear and concise feedback judged against briefs.
- Good brief writing skills.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Brand Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.