8 months ago
Brand Partnerships Director, Group M - Online Media & Entertainment - Salary DOE + bonus & benefits
My client is a leading online media platform, social network and digital entertainment publisher that pioneer creative content for a global audience of nearly 15 million.
They are a well-funded company that have partnered with some the largest brands on the planet to create award-winning content across current affairs, gaming, sports and loads more.
As Head of Creative, you will be creating innovative content and ideas for brand partners, whilst exploring opportunity for new revenue streams with the company.
- Sell world-leading content partnerships across Group M and clients direct
- Sell content partnerships across video, social and more into your agency patch
- Network and lead client pitches with some of the biggest brands worldwide
- Work strategically to identify new opportunities for revenue
- Cultivate ideas for new and developing trends and platforms
- Entertaining and meeting with your clients regularly
- Have great contacts across Group M
- At least 5+ years' experience within media led sales or creative partnerships
- Experience managing a team of people is a plus
- Track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who is keen to join an exciting platform and be comfortable in a client facing role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.