City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Brand Partnerships Manager-
My client is a successful influencer agency working with the likes of Ubisoft, Nike, Charlotte Tilbury, and the UK government to run campaigns. They have recently grown and developed 2 new arms to their business, which has gained large amounts of press from The Times and BBC.
This exciting agency are looking for a motivated, goal focused individual to join their partnerships team.
For this role you will be working very closely with the talent team and will focus on bringing in partnerships for our managed talent. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to expand their career with a fast-growing creative agency and lead partnerships for a team.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue objectives.
- Develop and manage a plan to support lead generation, engage a sales cycle, and achieve financial targets.
- Identifying and outreaching to key brands and partners to sell talent into.
- Work with Talent Managers to create long term partnerships with brands and talent.
- Representing the brand at industry events and speaking about managing campaigns.
- Creating and pitching proposals to brands and agencies.
- Be the lead revenue driver for the talent team.
The ideal candidate…
- Has demonstrated experience selling and working on creative solutions.
- Is experienced working towards sales targets
- Has a book of contacts in the influencer world and with brands
- Is creative and confident with campaign ideas for brands.
- Has a genuine passion for youth culture
The Exciting Bits-
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and birthdays off.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting).
- Wellbeing Programme.
- Large progressions for growth - we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You'll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- Up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- Millennial vibe -a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
You can apply for the role of 'Brand Partnerships Manager' now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Technology and Media Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox