2 months ago
Brand Partnerships Manager, Social Media - Berlin, Munich or Hamburg
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with one of the worldwide leading video sharing app and social network platforms!
The company have a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as London, Tokyo and Moscow. They work with some of the biggest global Enterprise brands, such as Philips, McDonalds, Samsung and Pepsi.
They are now looking for someone to join them in either their Berlin, Munich or Hamburg office as a Brands Partnerships Manager, focusing on the Retail sector!
As Brand Partnerships Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new business opportunities for brands in the Retail sector to partner with this business
- Establishing and growing long-term partnerships with large Enterprise brands across Germany
- Managing a portfolio of 20-40 Retail accounts, as well as leading relationships with senior stakeholders
- Educating and informing clients about commercial opportunities
- Collaborating cross functionally to ensure improvement for product, process and client relationships
- Analysing campaign performance in order to provide feedback on optimised media solutions
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Performance Marketing
- You have between 2 - 6 years of experience in a Sales, Business Development or Account Management role, ideally in the Digital or Programmatic industry
- Experience working in the Retail sector is beneficial
- You have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
You can apply for this role of Brand Partnerships Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.