City of London, London
6 months ago
To ensure brand partners achieve customer success and in the process expand our partnership portfolio across the UK, & Republic of Ireland
- Become the first point of contact for brand partner for daily challenge's.
- Build and implement commercial models and proposals to achieve market leading discounts from brands.
- Identify and act upon opportunities to upsell the portfolio of products.
- Generating opportunities with brand partners for expansion into new markets.
- Building educational materials and communicating the merits of API connectivity.
What You Bring:
- A Minimum of 3 years customer success experience with both large enterprise and small corporate clients, preferably within the retail industry.
- Experience managing client accounts using SaaS products.
- Proven track record of customer success, up-sells and retention.
- University Degree preferred.
What We Have to Offer?
- Participation in the Employee Options pool
- Pension scheme.
- Desirable central London shared working space.
- Quarterly bonuses based on objectives and targets met
- Generous holiday allowance, minimum of 25 days
- Weekly catered hot team lunches
- Flexible hours
- Work from home when needed
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.