Up to £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits.
Amber Millar Chambers
4 months ago
Are passionate about all things food, culture, travel and story-telling?
My client is hiring for a new Brand Strategist to join their team, perpetuating their well-established brand awareness and ensure consistency across all channels. You will work closely with the sales team to build and effectively plan and deploy promotional campaign proposals for clients covering exciting events, classes and their online TV channels.
- You will be joining a modern media company - engaging a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers across a variety of outputs.
- Work across a variety of content areas.
- You will work hands on with upcoming and established content creators in brand partnership.
- Employee benefits coming soon!
Working as the Brand Strategist your responsibilities will include:
- Working cross functionally with the sales, production and content teams to effectively deliver client campaigns ensuring on brand narrative.
- Bring written client proposals to fruition embodying integrated marketing initiatives in line with the company's editorial vision.
- Present written proposals for campaign project both internally across relevant teams and with clients.
- Support advertiser accounts through supporting sales calls and strategy sessions and leading the creative and provide insights and expert knowledge of digital advertising.
- Work with advertising accounts to identifying opportunity for growth.
- Evolve all aspects of the company's Brand KPI's working collaboratively with internal teams and embodying brand expertise.
The Ideal Candidate will;
- Have experience working directly with Clients and evidence experience delivering on creative campaigns successfully.
- Evidence understanding of pre-sales, social landscape, ad products and other elements of the media buying process.
- Have a passion for effective and coherent story telling. (Specifically surrounding food & travel would be ideal.)
- Evidence confident and clear communication, presentation and organisational skills as well as strong knowledge of digital advertising and branding
- Be an enthusiastic and collaborative worker - motivated and adaptable.
- Exhibit creative solution and motivation in on projects.
- Ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends in order to gauge audience reception and competitor activity.
- Excellent use of Word, Excel, Key note & PowerPoint.
- Ability to act in a professional manner across all levels of individuals within the company.
- Understanding of customer service work ethic- effective problem solving with content resolution for both parties.
- Have 2- 4 experience in working with brand strategy. - Lifestyle publishing background is favoured.
- Understand and can present experience working with the media buying process.
- Are passionate about working with creative teams and illuminating ideas.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with a coherent sense of urgency
Apply Now !!
Send your CV or call the marketing team now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.