4 months ago
Broadcast Executive, Independent Agency, London, Salary DOE
This agency is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Their media strategies are based on people's behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act - so that they are reached contextually, during the moments that matter. This agency works across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
They are looking for a Broadcast Executive to work across some of their FMCG, finance and travel clients across TV, connected TV, audio, OOH and cinema.
As the broadcast executive your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and buying TV, Radio, VOD, YouTube and Cinema campaigns.
- Client servicing - dealing with briefs and requests in a timely manner, confidently presenting PCAs and building a good understanding of the client's industry sector and competitors.
- You will be closest to the day-to-day buying of the campaigns and should ensure regular and accurate monitoring of them.
- Negotiating late changes, one off spots and extra value deals with media owners.
- You will have experience in buying AV campaigns, ideally across TV and video.
- You will have an understanding of the AV market, and some experience of AV planning.
- You will have a basic knowledge of media tools, such as MediaOcean/DDS and TechEdge.
- You will be enthusiastic, pro-active and a real go-getter - this agency hires people who are keen to learn and improve.
- You will be a great communicator, both verbally and written.
You can apply for this role of Broadcast Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.