7 months ago
Broadcast Manager - Amazing Independent Agency - DRTV focus
This hugely popular agency prides themselves on being creative, entrepreneurial and inventive in all aspects of their work. They are award-winning and are always prepared to break the rules to get the best possible media outcomes for their customers. Everyone at this agency is hugely values driven, and they pride themselves on being committed to producing best-in class media campaigns across all channels.
They are looking for a broadcast manager to join them - this should be someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about the AV landscape and finding creative and innovative ways to plan and buy media campaigns. You'll have a strong focus on DRTV implementation planning and buying and will be managing more junior members of the team.
- Translating client briefs into effective, actionable plans to deliver on client KPIs through AV channels, with a focus on TV.
- Build strong relationships with media owners and clients, writing and delivering clear and compelling presentations for clients and internally.
- Being a true AV specialist - you should be ale to clearly explain the medium to clients and planners and have a good understanding of the role of broadcast within the channel mix and wider strategy.
- Managing more junior team members; training them on financial best practice, helping them grow and develop, effectively delegating with clear and regular communication.
- Responsibility for campaign KPIs, efficient management of invoicing processes and accurate bookings.
- You will ideally have at least 2 years' experience in the buying of broadcast channels, and implementational planning within a media agency.
- Proven experience of tools such as MediaOcean and Techedge.
- You will be confident, committed and professional, with a fantastic understanding of and the ability to champion AV channels to the client and within the agency.
- You will be organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- You will have effective time management skills and have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You will be fun, a self-starter who enjoys the sociable side of agency life and wants to add value beyond the day job.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.