Up to £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Business Analytics Media Planning Manager - Agency - £50k
As a Media Planning Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all available data and insight are being used to optimise marketing activity
- Ensure that available analytics tools are a central part of the planning process
- Use various analytical techniques and tools to help answer business critical questions around media choices, budget setting and portfolio management
- Input into workstreams looking to enrich knowledge of customers' journeys via improving propensity models
- Working closely with clients as well as internal teams, thus it is imperative to have a good understanding of marketing strategy and business concerns for both clients and the agency
- Reasonability for evolving analytics approach in line with changing market conditions, shifts in client strategy and new methodologies as they become available
- Degree in Economics, Maths or Stats (2:1 or above)
- 3 - 7 years' experience in marketing with a focus on analytics
- Strong client facing skills, with the ability to explain complex analysis clearly and simply
- Experience of putting systems in place to ensure robust data quality assurance processes are followed within teams
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, common econometrics packages and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Eviews, Access, SPSS, VBA and R
- A creative problem-solving mentality focused on providing robust, pragmatic solutions to adhoc client question
- Experience within other analytical techniques e.g. conjoint, forecasting, budget optimisations
- IPA Eff Test Certification
You can apply for this role of Media Planning Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.