Up to £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Business Analytics Media Planning Manager - Agency - £50k
As a Media Planning Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all available data and insight are being used to optimise marketing activity
- Ensure that available analytics tools are a central part of the planning process
- Use various analytical techniques and tools to help answer business critical questions around media choices, budget setting and portfolio management
- Input into workstreams looking to enrich knowledge of customers' journeys via improving propensity models
- Working closely with clients as well as internal teams, thus it is imperative to have a good understanding of marketing strategy and business concerns for both clients and the agency
- Reasonability for evolving analytics approach in line with changing market conditions, shifts in client strategy and new methodologies as they become available
- Degree in Economics, Maths or Stats (2:1 or above)
- 3 - 7 years' experience in marketing with a focus on analytics
- Strong client facing skills, with the ability to explain complex analysis clearly and simply
- Experience of putting systems in place to ensure robust data quality assurance processes are followed within teams
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, common econometrics packages and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Eviews, Access, SPSS, VBA and R
- A creative problem-solving mentality focused on providing robust, pragmatic solutions to adhoc client question
- Experience within other analytical techniques e.g. conjoint, forecasting, budget optimisations
- IPA Eff Test Certification
You can apply for this role of Media Planning Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox