City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Business Data Analyst - 6-12 months - Marketing Agency
My client is one of the world's biggest media and marketing agencies. Based in London, you will be working cross-agency and across multiple global markets on an agency-wide data offering. This role is a Maternity cover for 6-12 months.
- Oversee the quality of data produced by the agency-wide offering
- Support the development of this offering and provide data solutions
- Analyse and manipulate data
- Create segmentation models using multiple data sources
- Develop insight-driven products and dashboards
- Manage data-processing teams
- A background in maths or statistics
- Strong statistical analysis skills (cluster analysis, regression, segmentation, factor analysis)
- Experience with survey data and research design
- Advanced knowledge of SPSS
- Familiarity with R and Tableau (Python, D3, Shiny and VBA also desirable)
- Proven experience delivering actionable consumer insights
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as an extension of multiple larger teams
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant - Data, Analytics and Insight
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.