City of London, London
over 1 year ago
I have partnere with a company which is dedicated to helping customers create blueprints of their businesses - a map to guide them on their digital transformation journey. As a business their Dynamic Enterprise Architecture Platform works with global brands & companies and their clients include the likes to CondeNast, P&O, PWC and Capgemini! They are a global business with offices in Oslo to Copenhagen and New York, although this Business Development role will be based in London.
In this business development role you will:
- Build a database of potential customers in our internal CRM system
- Research, engage and create meaningful connections with potential customers via prospecting methods such as email, social media and relevant content-based campaigns to generate new leads and identify product champions
- Take ownership of the internal CRM to keep it up to date - log notes, key takeaways, and follow up actions from emails, calls and meetings
- Drive the consultative sales process forward by keeping prospective customers warm, and proactively reaching out over email and phone to schedule follow up meetings when needed
- Carefully monitor interactions with prospective customers - both written and verbal communication - to pick up on signals (e.g., when they might need a follow-up meeting or demo, when they are ready to be closed)
- Stay close to each customer and provide periodic status reports to the Head of Sales
Apply Now or contact Mitul Shah -
You can apply for this business development role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.