City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + + OTE
EP - 82044 - ENT_1658842482
2 months ago
Business Development Director - Marketing Tech - CDP, Email and Loyalty
Up to £100k base + double OTE
This company are the leaders in Forrester and Gartner in everything they do including multi-channel marketing/email, data/CDP, ad tech, loyalty ect
Not just in the top category but at the very top!
They are a scale up technology business within one of the most successful advertising companies in the world, with that comes the benefit of working for a large company and with the agile nature of a start up.
This also means they have vast quantities of customer data leading to the correct IDing of customer that gives their tech the personalisation that others simply cant do.
They have a very powerful tech that advertisers need to have!
- Its selling very large deal 500k to 3m, the comms plan is also amazing so a very good chance to earn great money
- Team are already smashing target
- Working for a market leader
- They are continually investing into their tech
- They have doubled revenue YoY
- Loads of career growth!
This is a new business role pitching directly to brands often in the Fortune 500 and more
- Hunter new business role, you will be tasked with developing your own pipeline (along with the SDR & Marketing teams) pitching to new clients and managing the sales process over the line
- Strategic sales - pitching to very senior people within brands and looking to win multiple stakeholders
- Generating new leads and working on incoming leads within consumer focused brands
- Work closely with tech partners to close new business
- Working of RFP/RFIs
- Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- Be the face of the company at events and be a thought leader in the space
- Experience selling a marketing or ad technology, selling it directly into brands
- Knowledge of CDPs , DMPs or any customer data marketing tech. Also open to email, multichannel or other marketing technologies
- Closing $100k+ deals
- Have consistently hit your sales target
- Have sold to well known, bluechip consumer brands
- Happy to generate pipeline from scratch where needed
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success
- Process and metrics driven
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.