£60000 - £80000 per annum + 50% Uncapped Commission
5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a worldwide leader in retail performance marketing and leverages almost 20 years of e-commerce expertise to connect brands and retailers to consumers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well networked and proven Sales Director. The right person for this role will be someone with significant experience and proven success, selling into the French retail ecommerce market.
You will possess exceptional ability to build and maintain successful partnerships with our clients and partners and agencies to order to maximise all revenue and profit opportunities.
- Building and delivering a business development plan for France
- Working on and with new marketing initiatives for the French Market
- Researching and identifying the decision makers and targets for our products and services
- Hunting prospects via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Understand client objectives and provide strategic recommendations
- Develop win partnership with relevant partners, agencies or networks
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales proposals and forecasts
- Working with internal department to move signed contract into live business
- Provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence to internal groups to improve and enhance product offerings
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships
- French native and Fluent English, any other languages a plus
- Have a highly sociable nature and able build strong personal relationships quickly
- Expert networker and enjoy talking to new and meeting new people
- Must have relevant sales experience in the French retail ecommerce market
- Sales-driven and results-oriented and customer focused approach.
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders - anticipating challenges and objections
- A keen interest and passion for digital marketing, media and or technology
- Proven analytical and numerical aptitude.
- A fast learner and keen to assimilate information to make commercial judgments and recommendations
- Stamina to effectively operate in a fast-moving environment.
- A multitasker and handle working on many different priorities simultaneously
- Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox