City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
My client is an award-winning digital learning company. Recognised as industry leaders within the space for their bespoke learning technologies and employee engagement solutions across Europe. Since starting out in 2000 they have used insights from behavioural science to ensure their experiential learning solutions deliver transformational change.
Role and Responsibilities:
My client is now looking for a result driven Business Development Executive to join their expanding London team. This a highly important role where you will focus on generating leads, attending client meetings and writing initial proposals.
- Securing fully qualified meetings with buyers of learning within FTSE 250 firms based on responses to marking campaigns, industry events, website leads etc
- Ensuring the sales team have a healthy pipeline of meetings
- Understanding client requirements whilst being alert to new business opportunities
- Maintaining the company's sales information system
- Creating value proposition and presenting to the potential clients
Skills and Experience Essential:
- 2:1 Degree
- At least 12 months sales or business development experience with good stats to back up your performance
- Excellent phone manner
- You are creative in your approach of persuading in both written and verbal communication
- A passion to learn and develop your skill set, enabling you to progress quickly
You can apply for this role now by sending me your CV or by calling now!
Alex Rose - Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.