€120k total package
8 months ago
This company is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. The company has a growing community of over 1 million contributors and predominantly works with large Enterprise brands and Agencies in the creative space, advertising, branding etc. They are a multinational company, with 16 offices across 9 countries and customers in more than 150 countries. They are currently working with large German brands such as Lufthansa, BMW and global agencies.
As a Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new revenue-generating partnerships with leading consumer and tech SMB’s in the EMEA region (main focus is France and Eastern European market)
- Overseeing the whole sales cycle/end to end sales, including new client acquisition, negotiating agreements and closing deals
- Also pitching and proposing the benefits of the company’s innovative solutions to potential partners, including at conferences and networking events
- Identifying and developing long-term relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- You speak English on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent in another European language
- You have proven success in sales, ideally in SaaS sales or API sales
- You have experience selling in the Tech (MarTech/AdTech) industry
- You have strong experience developing revenue-generating partnerships
- You have a hunter mentality and have a proven track record of over-achievement/ being a top closer
- You have relevant experience establishing relationships with key decision makers and can work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Any experience managing product integrations or strategic partnerships is a bonus
You can apply for this role of Business Development Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 07395 261669
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.