City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
29 days ago
Our client is a leading provider of performance-based technology business who aim to help businesses increase revenue and growth potential through data and insights. With offices in the UK, Ireland and USA, this company is showing no signs of slowing down and is on the lookout for junior talent to join their graduate sales scheme.
Are you interested in building a long and prosperous career with huge earning potential? You can earn commission from day one and grow throughout the business as It continues to expand.
You will be reaching out to clients via the phone, email and attending client meetings whilst learning the full sales cycle.
- Sourcing and acting upon new sales opportunities
- Liaising with clients via the phone and email marketing campaigns
- Scheduling new business appointments
- Attending client meetings and building relationships in a face to face environment
- Learning and participating in training of the full sales cycle
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- A minimum of 8 months in a technology sales role post university
- Comfortable picking up the phone and liaising with clients
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Desire to be financially rewarded and thrive in a sales environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox