City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
21 days ago
Currently working with a well-known PR and Communications brand who are based in London, and their technology platform is already integrated and used by thousands of organisations globally.
In an age of information overload their market-leading software helps public affairs, PR and communications professionals cut through the noise by giving them the tools they need for their stories to have a real impact.
And now tthey are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager!
Looking to hire a talented Business Development Manager to build relationships, close deals and bring tech to the world of PR.
- Hunt and Generate new business with UK Mid-Market companies
- Work closely with the sales development team to ensure all opportunities are followed up on and closed
- Engage with various stakeholders across a business with multiple touchpoints
- Feedback on sales process, through effective use of the CRM
Skill and Experience:
- 3+ years' overall experience in a new business sales role with at least 1 year of 360 closing experience
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Experience selling a SaaS solution into the UK Mid-Market or Enterprise
- Confident in negotiating and justifying ROI of products
- A start-up, hands-on mentality with an ambition to join a fast-growing company and make an impact
You can apply for this Business Development Manager role by sending your CV or calling now!
Alex Rose - Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox