£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus
10 months ago
My client offers boutique web, mobile and software applications at speed. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting start-up with offices in Paris and London as a Business Development Manager, who are on a mission to deliver innovative digital software solutions in business-critical functions.
With a team of the brightest and best full-stack developers and agile experts in the business, they leverage newer ways of working, mastering the leading web and mobile technologies and challenging their clients to ensure success.
Role and Responsibility:
This Business Development Manager role offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain great business exposure and training with the aim to become a CEO of the future. In this role you will be wearing two hats, one focused on business development and the other focusing on project management.
- You will take on a very consultative sales and strategic account management approach to projects ranging from £50k to £1m in order to accelerate the company growth (No Cold Calling)
- Be an agile coach, part of a high performing team that delivers products and projects at speed. You will be in contact with senior-level decision makers who are looking to build custom applications that meet their end-user needs
- You'll play a critical role in shaping the future of the business, inspiring teams towards sustainable change
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in a highly consultative commercial role, with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- 2:1 or above from a reputable university
- You're a budding entrepreneur, consultant, project leader, business developer
- You are passionate about technology and the impact it has on the world of business
You can apply for this Business Development Manager role by sending your CV or calling now!
Alex Rose - Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.