City of London, London
£30000 - £42000 per annum + Commission
3 months ago
Business Development Manager-
Our client is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. They deliver business growth for clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
They are looking for a talented individual to join their Business Development team to help grow the agency's revenue. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, supporting all sales efforts, and promoting the agency's capabilities.
- Generate and close new business opportunities
- Secure qualified meetings with senior decision makers
- Represent the company at networking events
- Create presentations to generate new business
- Write business proposals and other sales material
- Would like around 3- 5 years of sales experience in digital media. Performance background is preferred.
- A solid understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Fluent in the technical landscape of digital/performance meeting
- Proven record of new business success
What to look forward to-
- Personal development - They offer training and learning courses
- You'll be working in the heart of Soho
- Social events which in normal times include wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing, in lockdown they've varied from virtual escape rooms to virtual bingo
- Benefits ranging from Gym membership to Dental to Health Care
You can apply for the role of 'Business Development Manager' now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Technology and Media Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.