City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Business Development Manager (BDM) - Tech - London - £45k
I am working with a company that play an important role in ensuring start-ups and scaling technology companies have the funding they need to succeed.
In the 10 years they've been running, they have raised millions for their clients, helping some amazing, groundbreaking businesses grow.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to support the team. You'll be working with C-suite level stakeholders and be a pivotal part of a companies success.
If you want to be part of a lovely, growing team, work with ambitious start-ups and have 2 years sales experience than get in touch!
Working within the R&D team selling the solution to start-up software & manufacturing companies
- Engaging with prospects and qualifying funding opportunities
- Researching and identifying key decision-makers and generating interest
- Finding and connecting the relevant companies to funding opportunities
- 2 years' minimum experience in a Sales role
- Independently motivated
- Confident speaking to C-suite level stakeholders
- Passionate about innovative technology
You can apply for this role of Business Development Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.