City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + OTE
LM - BDM - 827_1581607466
7 months ago
Business Development Manager (closing sales) - SaaS Fashion/Beauty Mar Tech - Up to £50000 base, double OTE
It's a new technology in a fast growing start up, although new they already have some great clients onboard within their specialistion of fashion/beauty/luxury brands.
The platform helps brands launch new product onto the market. There are so many ways brands can engage the market; sampling, events, PR, influencers, email ect - this tech manages, monitors and optimises these channels.
If you are a fashion/beauty/luxury brand you need this tech!
- It's a great 2nd role for someone with 1-2 years SaaS/marketing tech closing experiance as you'll have more exposure to enterprise brands
- Also there's be lots of mentoring whilst not being micromanaged
- Fast growing start up with c.20 people in the UK (150+ gloabally) - with lots of growth comes personal development
- Great Glassdoor and technical reviews
- Investment money in the bank to grow the team and reward sales
As mentioned it's suits a BDM who's started their SaaS sales career but still have some development to do, you'll be incharge of the whole sales cycle with SDR support and VP mentoring.
- It's a closing role so the focusing is on the nurturing of your pipeline and getting deals over the line
- Win new large enterprise brands - great for your CV
- Consultative selling to c'level
- Managing sales cycles so that you can close the deals in a realistic time frame but it's still consultative and not rushed
- Work closely with the SDR & marketing teams to keep your pipeline full
- Persistence and drive to smash a c.500k+ target
- Develop your own sales skills
- Attend events (even set up your own!) and keep updated on market news
- Must have SaaS sales experience with at least 1 years closing experience where you hit target
- Ideally experiance selling to marketing teams
- Longevity in sales roles and can show success in those roles
- Experience closing 30k+ deals and ideally have closed a few 50k deals in your time
- Happy doing new business and where needed build your own pipeline
- Uses a consultative sales approach
- Experience selling to c'level is a plus
- University educated
- Must have experience selling into the UK market
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.