City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
My client provide a SaaS based platform focused on increasing the passion and student engagement for performance. This solution reduces the need to trawl the internet for learning resources, as a subscription provides access to a broad range of curriculum resources giving a deep understanding of processes and technical disciplines. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a clear corporate and social mission, with a world-class team of sector and functional specialists.
Role and Responsibilities:
In this role you will contribute to the new acquisition of clients by pitching and demo-ing the platform to Schools, Colleges and Universities.
- Being tenacious and using your sales-savvy to Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Manage end-to-end sales process from call to close, including prospecting/generating leads
- Setting up clients on the backend
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly KPIs and accurately report sales pipelines
Skills and Experience Essential:
- 2-3 years' experience in a target driven business development environment
- You have a tenacious personality with a strong desire to exceed any target put in front of you
- Experience closing a short sales cycle
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Outstanding communication skills - particularly active listening and compelling, persuasive written and verbal communication
- High energy and commitment to the role
expanding and enriching a student's
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0208 862 7649
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.