City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
29 days ago
My client is global advertising technology platform, focused on the gaming and entertainment industries.
They are committed to creating meaningful connections between publishers, advertisers and audiences through a combination of market innovation, data insight and high-quality service working across display, mobile, rich media and video.
As a global company with offices in London, New York, Paris, Seoul and Sydney they are looking for a passionate and determined Business Development Manager to sell their tech and partner with some of the best publishers in the industry.
- Selling market leading advertising solutions into top publishers and partners internationally
- Selling creative & innovative advertising and tech to monetize ads across gaming and entertainment publishers
- Networking and developing your own portfolio and network to generate revenue
- Reporting to and working alongside the Head of New Business & Strategic Partnerships to bring new revenue and develop new relationships
- Entertaining and meeting with your clients regularly
- Experienced and motivated salesperson with 1-3+ years media sales experience in digital advertising, publisher acquisition or tech sales.
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and an understanding of programmatic advertising, agencies and advertisers.
- You will be keen to work in a growing company to bring about new revenue and develop relationships with key contacts
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable in a client facing role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox