City of London, London
9 months ago
A company that believes in having a transparent relationship between brands and consumers. Working with over 200 brands that use their Customer Intelligence, Ratings & Reviews and Social products to engage with, listen to and learn from their customers. The company also believe they can help everyday people make better decisions about what to buy by connecting them with likeminded people. That's why they're always innovating - creating new tools for customers to express their opinions and constantly improving the ones they have.
And now they're on the hunt for a Business Development Manager, to join their London office!
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Define and implement the acquisition tactics for each assigned prospect.
- Research, connect and pitch to each prospect.
- Define the strategy for the expansion of allocated existing regional and global clients.
- Share developments and market insights with all internal teams.
- Hit all personal monthly, quarterly and annual new business targets.
- Record all activity and documents in Salesforce, ensure all sales opportunities are up to date and provide an accurate and reliable forecast on a weekly basis.
- It is critical that you maintain and enhance your own product and industry knowledge in order to be recognised as an expert ambassador for the Reevoo brand.
- Ensure that both internal and external relationships are managed to the highest standard of professionalism.
You can apply for this Business Development Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.