City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + OTE
about 2 months ago
SPB - 9493 - BDM_1599471991
It's a product that every brand will need, the tech helps them automatically curate dynamic personalised video content.
The AI automates the video production so every customer will view a video that is more likely to engage them based on location, weather, CRM data, local event ect. The content can then be used across multiple channels such as social, programmatic, ecommerce, OOH, email ect.
They're a scale up with strong growth plans that they are very likely to achieve. They've also bought in a new and experienced VP who's there to grow the business and mentor you into becoming an even better sales person.
This is a company for those wanting to join a fast paced growing company, lot's of scope for progression and a great way for someone to step into proper enterprise sales.
- Lot's of inbound!
- They already have great clients on-board like Unilever and Heineken, you'll be winning similar clients - great for your CV
- Just under 10m Series A funding with more coming
- The tech offers a ridiculous ROI
- Very good comms accelerators, so big deals mean big paychecks
It's a mid market sales role - this means dealing with multiple stakeholders in well known consumer facing brands and winning new SaaS contracts.
It's a consultative hunter new business role!
- Closing deals up to 100k SaaS deals - it's near 360 so you'll still want to build your own pipeline, manage the process and get it over the line
- BUT there's an SDR, marketing teams + inbound so the focus is more qualifying than having to get leads from scratch
- Pitch to marketing teams using a consultative and creative approach
- Win new large enterprise brands - great for your CV
- Consultative selling to c'level
- Managing sales cycles so that you can close the deals in a realistic time frame but it's still consultative and not rushed
- Persistence and drive to smash a c.600k+ target
- Develop your own sales skills
- Attend events (even set up your own!) and keep updated on market news
This role suits someone with lots of experience selling £25k+ marketing tech deals with some exposure to 50-100k deals but wants to do more enterprise sales.
- Must have SaaS sales experience, c.2 years in SaaS with at least 1 years in marketing tech
- Great knowledge of social media adverting will be ideal
- Knowledge of selling to marketing teams
- Longevity in sales roles and can show success in those roles
- Experience closing 25k+ deals and ideally have closed a few 50k deals in your time
- Happy doing new business and where needed build your own pipeline
- Uses a consultative sales approach
- Experience selling to c'level is a plus
- University educated
- Must have experience selling into the UK market
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9753 | 07718 256 320
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox