Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum
10 days ago
A hugely exciting Events Agency that work with some incredible brand names are looking to recruit into a newly created role within the agency
The role has a huge potential for career and personal growth and will play an integral part of the management team of the agency. You will be tasked with working with existing clients to increase spend, as well as targeting new businesses and sectors for the agency.
- You will be a key person in the senior management team and be in all planning and reporting meetings
- You will be identifying opportunities to increase revenue and targeting new clients using networking and relationship building
- Running and hosting meetings/events with key players within the industry
- Attending client meetings and really getting to know the true goals
- Helping build and deliver marketing strategy
- Great culture with clear progression links
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience, and some knowledge of the events space would be hugely advantageous!
- A passion for the events industry
- A strong record of business success and growth of revenue; the ability to drive business growth!
- Excellent relationship building skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox