City of London, London
3 months ago
Business Development Manager - Gaming
My clients business is powered by an innovative technology. They are a leading agency partner for live, supporting content owners with every aspect of their success. They are looking for smart, strategic, commercial people that will identify and build award winning opportunities. This is a pivotal role within their growing commercial team, and a huge opportunity to expand upon their body work in the gaming sector.
- Manage and develop long-term strategic relationships with games studios, games publishers, endemic games media, major games events, console companies and major gaming sponsors.
- Proactively develop new business revenue streams for by prospecting new clients.
- Develop sales strategies and packages
- Identify new forms of monetisation and expansion opportunities both domestically and internationally
- Reach and exceed all set goals and targets as set by the Commercial Director
- Communicate and work well with all internal teams to ensure the smooth running of campaigns whilst exceeding the high expectations of clients
The Ideal Candidate-
- Proven experience working commercially with a plethora of gaming clients
- Proven experience in sales and/or client services, brokering and managing relationships with key clients
- Solid contact base and proven experience winning or growing business
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Private Health & Dental Care
- Young & Vibrant Company
- Lovely London Office
You can apply for the role of 'Business Development Manager' now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Technology and Media Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.