City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + OTE
9 days ago
ES - 1286 - M/Ent_1641816431
Business Development Manager - Email & Multi-Channel SaaS Marketing Tech - £50000 - £60000 per annum + OTE
This company are the leaders in Forrester and Gartner in email/multichannel marketing, not just in the top category but at the very top.
They are a scale up technology business within one of the most successful advertising companies in the world, with that comes the benefit of working for a large company and with the agile nature of a start up.
This also means they have vast quantities of customer data leading to the correct IDing of customer that gives their tech the personalisation that others simply cant do.
They have a very powerful tech that advertisers need to have!
- Its a chance for those with marketing tech sales experience to step up into enterprise sales
- Working for a market leader
- They are continually investing into their tech
- They have doubled revenue YoY
- Loads of career growth!
This is a new business role pitching directly to brands often in the Fortune 500 and more
- Hunter new business role, you will be tasked with developing your own pipeline (along with the SDR & Marketing teams) pitching to new clients and managing the sales process over the line
- Generating new leads and working on incoming leads within consumer focused brands
- Work closely with tech partners to close new business
- Working of RFP/RFIs
- Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- Be the face of the company at events and be a thought leader in the space
- Experience selling a marketing or ad technology, selling it directly into brands
- Knowledge of email, multichannel or other marketing technologies is a must
- Closing your own deals
- Have consistently hit your sales target
- Have sold to well known, bluechip consumer brands
- Happy to generate pipeline from scratch where needed
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success
- Process and metrics driven
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox