Up to £50000 per annum + Double OTE (uncapped commission)
5 months ago
Business Development Manager - Marketing Tech, Saas, Ecommerce, Up to £50k base + Double OTE + uncapped commission
This company are at the forefront of the market as they are very well-known in the ecommerce industry, have reinvented and improved their cross-channel platform and as a result, have got a plethora of clients interested in partnering with them.
Their all-in-one, real time platform is in demand as their clients are in need of reaching more of their target audience at a time when online purchases have significantly increased and remains a must-have.
You will be selling a piece of marketing technology, on a saas model that covers all ecommerce email marketing and personalisation services.
They already have great case studies such as TKMaxx and Jones the Bootmaker.
- Great earning potential with uncapped commission and very achievable targets.
- A closing role only
- Selling market leading, cross channel technology to a booming industry
- Working for a well-funded, stable company
As Business Development Manager, you are responsible for:
- Closing deals from inbound leads.
- Selling to retailers and brands
- 3-4 years sales experience in the SaaS or Martech space with closing experience
- Ability to manage SME, Mid-market & Enterprise clients
- Have reached targets of at least £250-300k
- Keen to learn, go-getter, motivated.
- If you have sold to retailers and brands or have a background in ecommerce - even better!
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have regularly hit your annual quota
- Have experience at handling online demos, F2F client meetings, putting briefs together and closing contracts.
- Process and metrics driven and likes a consultative sell.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.