£40000 - £55000 per annum + OTE
7 months ago
Business Development Manager - New Customer Acquisition & Loyalty Platform - £40000-£55000k x2 OTE
They're experiencing some rapid growth off the back of bringing on large clients, closing large deals, recent investment and a new impetus from the new experienced sales director. Still with a start-up ethos and energy but the success of a much larger company they are keen to complete their UK land grab with their new product.
The platform manages and auto-optimises new customer acquisition and customer loyalty campaigns with x7 better CPA than traditional display or marketing campaigns. One method is digital named referrals that directly motivates digital word of mouth marketing.
They've won multiple awards putting them in the limelight of their clients, they're experiencing 100% YoY growth and working with amazing retail clients.
The progression is amazing with many people earning promotion quicker than they would at other companies due to the fast paced nature and success driven culture, they really do look to nurture their team.
It's a pure new business hunter role, with your own BDR you have meetings booked in for you so all you're dealing with is pitching and closing clients within the UK. Your aim is to close in a succinct time in a very consultative manner!
- Full sales cycle role - there will still be a focus on keeping the sales pipeline healthy and closing sales on a monthly basis. This is a land grab role whilst the company is seeing great traction in the market
- Pitching in at C'level but also management level, the role will require the a fast faced approach without the need of endless demonstrations and RFPs/RFIs
- Telephone and F2F pitching, the aim being to get as many of the stakeholders on board as necessary and overcoming objections
- Persistence and drive to smash a c.500k+ target
- Attend events (even set up your own!) and keep updated on market news
- Must have at least 1 years closing sales experience preferably a SaaS technology & ideally selling a digital marketing tech
- On top of your 1+ years closing experience, ideally you will have at least another year sales experience for example in a BDR/Inside sales role
- Experience pitching deals F2F is a must
- Must be numerically proficient and happy to work around number and statistics
- Interest in tech, data and marketing
- Experience selling to retail preferred
- Degree educated ideally from a Redbrick University
- Must have experience selling into the UK market
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.