City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + OTE
AI - 9827 - BDM_1585308431
8 months ago
Business Development Manager - SaaS Digital Analytics (Marketing Tech) - £40000-50000 Base + Double OTE
They are one of the best multi-touch analytics technologies that help brands understand what's happening online.
For example one of their client (one of the biggest media companies in the world) use it to understand what content people are watching on online players and can then show more relevant content.
They're start up company but family run offer lots of stability.
- Great clients onboard like the BBC, RTE & La Monde
- Lots of flexibility in the role
- A tech built specifically for their target markets
- GDPR compliant
- Forrester leading tech
You'll be the only sales person in the UK in an office of c.10 people in the UK, working closely with the MD on sales & strategy.
- It's a consultative hunter sales role selling to the UK and the rest of the world (except western Europe), selling to media, publishing, radio and/or retail.
- Look to close enterprise deals in logical timeline
- Generating new leads and working on incoming leads
- Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- Be the face of the company at events and be a thought leader in the space
Requirements for the role
- At least 3 years sales experience with 1 years experience closing SaaS deal selling a website analytics technology (similar to Adove or Google analytics)
- Must have experience selling to media and/or broadcasting organisation - a book of contact in this space is needed!
- Have your own revenue target (at least 400k P/A) for which you are closing your own SaaS deals of a size at least 20k
- Have experience at handling F2F client meetings and putting briefs together
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling
- Happy to be the only sales person in the London office but not managing anyone
- Currently in a SaaS closing role
- Right to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.