City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + 100K OTE
about 1 month ago
SNn - 37728 - AE_1601021188
Business Development Manager - SaaS Video/Employee Engagement
£50-65k base, 100K OTE
They're a very cool fast growing start up who are making a name for themselves with their unique video platform. It helps enterprise organisation create videos through their customers and employees often used for engagement or marketing purposes saving them lots of time, money and creating more authentic videos.
It will be a creative sell working with large organisations to come up with new projects and how best to use the platform.
As a fast growing start up there will be plenty of independence and support in the role, it will be your role to own and you will get to direct how you will work with clients. It's a fun company with a mature approach to working.
With video becoming ever more important this platform is a need to buy for most enterprise organisations.
During Covid they have prospered as companies look to keep their employees engaged.
- It's a new business role, working alongside the marketing team working on inbound leads
- Going from discovery to close
- Pitch the product to technical and non-technical audiences
- Manage enterprise deals with a range of 20 to 150k+ from start to finish
- Educate the client on a relatively new solution and take advantage of being a first mover
- Help with onboarding and training
- Help develop new sales collateral and case studies
- 4+ years sales experience, selling a SaaS solution to mid to large enterprise
- Have sold to and have some network in FTSE 250 clients, ideally tech firms
- You must have closing experience with your own revenue target for at least 2 years
- Great longevity in your roles
- Have hit target consistently
- Have experience at handling F2F client meetings and video pitches
- Ideally experience selling content creation, video or marketing technologies
- Happy to do a new business role with your own revenue target
- Experienced at prospect and happy to handle your own prospecting when necessary
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox